They return with best practice recommendations and innovative business ideas to help them and their customers. Joined by fellow agents and industry experts, the event was held at London’s Park Plaza Riverbank Hotel on Friday 13 November.
The Conference included a trade exhibition and line-up of expert keynote speakers including; top motivational speaker, Caspar Berry; Kevin Ellis, founder of new homes consultancy firm, Thomas Mae; Nick Wheeler, the founder and managing director of Charles Tyrwhitt shirts; and economist, Roger Martin-Fagg.
The event culminated in a black tie Awards Dinner hosted by well-known comedian, Tim Vine, who presented awards to the night’s winning estate agents, including the most coveted Agent of the Year accolade.
Relocation Agent Network specially selects each of its members, basing criteria on quality of service, local knowledge and professionalism. Affiliated to Cartus, the premier provider of global relocation services, Relocation Agent Network members help Cartus move relocating families in and out of areas across England, Scotland and Wales. This offers Lednor & Company's customers an additional channel of buyers when selling their property.
Lednor & Company’s Andrew Barber said: “We always return from the Relocation Agent Network National Conference armed with great business ideas for the future. This year was certainly no different and we look forward to putting what we’ve learnt into practice, to help our customers here in Bishop's Stortford.”
For further information, please contact Andrew Barber, Lednor & Company, 01279 505055 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Relocation Agent Network is a national network of selected estate agents with offices in England, Scotland and Wales. Cartus is a leading global relocation services provider, assisting more than 171,000 customers worldwide every year.
The Conference award winners were:
1. Employee of the Year – Holly Pendred (Gibbs Gillespie)
2. Newcomer of the Year – Moss Properties
3. Best Agent Regional Award
– Central: Richard James
– Cheshire & North Wales: Gascoigne Halman
– East Anglia & Essex: Thomas Morris
– East Midlands: Pygott & Crone
– Greater London: Victorstone
– North East: Andrew Coulson
– North West: Ryder & Dutton
– Scotland: Maloco & Associates
– South Coast: White & Guard
– South East: Homes Partnership
– South Wales: FBM
– South West: Webbers
– Thames Valley: Romans
– Yorkshire: Chris Clubley
– West: Heritage
– West Midlands: Hunters
4. Customer Relocation Award:
– Category A: Pygott & Crone
– Category B: Webbers
– Category C: Thomas Morris
– Category D: Gibbs Gillespie
– Category E: Heritage
– Category F: Victorstone
– Category G: Graham Butt
– Category H: JR Hopper
– Category I: Gregory Brown
5. Agent of the Year 2015 – Pygott & Crone